So I started a new category here on the blog and on my Instagram page: Medical Trivia! Why am I doing this? Because I get a little buzz, I’ll call it my “Nerd Buzz,” every time I stumble across an interesting or elusive medical or health fact. I decided not to keep these facts to myself and share them with you all! How in the world could these benefit you? Well, um, I’ve come up with a few ways:
- Perhaps, you too will get the Nerd Buzz
- You can wow your family, friends or date at dinner (I admit, you might scare them too.)
- You’ll learn something new? (That’s cool, right?)
- You might be a contestant on Jeopardy and Medical Trivia will be a category
- You’re a doctor, nurse, medical student or public health professiona and love this stuff
- Um…um…, okay, I really have no idea.
This first fact has to do with the video I posted about my favorite “magic” skincare drink. He’s not the only documented case of this by the way, and it’s something to think about if you or a loved one wakes up orange one day. By the way, I read the short story, “The Orange Man.” It’s in one of my favorite books, Medical Detectives, that is a collection of epidemiological gems. If you get a chance to read it, do. It’s a classic.
Anyow, here is the first Medical Trivia:
Thanks for…playing? 😉
Don’t forget to check out ZENBands, my humorous book on the world of wellness and my health podcast, Causes or Cures. Seriously, guys, the guests I have lined up for next week are going to be THE BOMB! If you’re even remotely nerdy, Causes or Cures is for you.