Now, reducing stress is MORE important than ever.
Folks are using the Stress Relief ZENTones, a natural approach to stress, to help with “Coronavirus anxiety.”
The following Stress Relief ZENTones programs use the science of sound sequencing, binaural beats, guided imagery and isochronic tones to naturally help reduce anxiety and stress, as well as enhance the body’s relaxation response. These are NOT cures for anxiety, but tools that can be very effective to help you cope with anxiety symptoms and stress. You must wear headphones for the programs to work. To eliminate exposure to radiation, we recommend listening in Airplane mode, have your phone at your side and NOT on your body, and wear wired headphones, not Bluetooth. If you have any questions about the science of our programs, please visit our FAQ page.
Upon purchasing the Stress Relief ZENTones product you will be emailed downloadable links to the below Six sound programs. This will allow you to download the programs and store them on ANY device you please.
1. Daytime Anxiety Relief ZENTones: This 25 minute sound program is scientifically designed to help fight anxiety and budding panic attacks. It’s not a cure-all for anxiety, but it is a helpful tool that utilizes the science of sounds. The program uses specific sound sequencing, relaxing, yet alert, alpha waves and an ambient generator to help calm and restore your mind to a place of peace and clarity.
2. Daytime Anxiety Relief with Whale Sounds ZENTones: This 25 minute sound program is scientifically designed to help reduce anxiety. It uses specific sound sequencing, relaxing ( yet alert) alpha waves and whale sounds to help calm your mind.
3. Deep Meditative Stress Relief ZENTones: This is a 45 minute sound program that uses isochronic tones and binaural beats that descend into relaxing theta frequencies and then rise back up to alpha frequencies, so you leave the session refreshed and awake.
4. Guided Anxiety Relief ZENTones: This is a 30 minute guided anxiety relief sound program. It uses relaxing alpha waves incorporating hypnosis, randomly generated wind chimes and tone beats. Entrainment is embedded in all audio, including the voice.
5. EarthSpace Meditation ZENTones: This is a 30 minute combination of musical melodies, sound frequencies and binaural acoustics to create a gratuitous meditation for the Mother Earth and mysterious galaxies beyond. Perfect for a sitting or walking meditation.
6. Nighttime Anxiety Relief ZENTones: This is a 60 minute session that you should listen to at night to address night time anxiety, not during the day when you need your brain active and awake. This is also an ideal ZENTone program to listen to before long flights if you want to fall asleep. It includes delta and theta waves, and entrainment embedded in calming thunder, rain and singing bowls.
7. The Healing Garden Guided Imagery: A 10 minute guided imagery written by Dr. Erin Stair and recorded by voice actor Abigail Rose to help alleviate anxiety associated with chronic illness, chronic pain and to help open the mind to healing and acceptance.
Check out a Review from a certified Anxiety Coach:
View this post on Instagram
Hey guys I am wearing a zen band created by the amazing Dr. Eeks in New York! This headband has speakers in it that enable you to listen to zen tones which is sound therapy for anxiety and stress relief. I am IN LOVE with it! There are days that my mind runs a million miles a minute and when I need instant relaxation and clarity I have found this to be a quick and effective solution. Check it out friends at www.bloomingwellness.com ❤ @zenbandszentones • • • #zenband #zenbands #bloomingwellness #zenbandit #lifecoach #motivation #inspiration #mentalillness #selfesteem #selflove #acceptance #selfrespect #anxiety #socialanxiety #depression #mentalhealth #anxietyquotes #positivevibes #positivequotes #anxiety #socialanxiety #depression #anxietysupport #anxious #anxietydisorder #happiness #relaxation
NOTE: The Stress Relief ZENTones have not been evaluated by the FDA. They should not replace your doctor’s advice. They are stress-reducing and relaxation tools only.
Purchase Dr. Stair’s new comedy book, Yours in Wellness, Krystal Heeling!