Sleep ZENTones use the science of sound to help you fall and stay asleep! Delivered instantly to your inbox!
Now, more than ever, a good night’s sleep is vital for your physical and mental health. Why not try a natural approach first?
Add Sleep ZENTones to your cart, and they will instantly be sent to your inbox, so you can listen right away!
The below Sleep ZENTones have been designed to help restore and induce sleep. These are tools that utilize the science of sound. to help you fall or stay asleep. They are not cures nor medicine for insomnia, so please keep that in mind. They are custom-made, use different sounds you can choose from, and utilize the science of sound sequencing, binaural beats, and isochronic tones. You MUST wear headphones for the programs to be effective. If you are curious about the science behind our programs, please visit our FAQ page.
You can listen with any headphones, but for maximum comfort, we highly recommend listening with one of our ZENBands.
By purchasing this product, you will receive an email with downloadable links to the following Five ZENTone programs and “Path to Sleep” Guided Imagery, which will allow you to store them on any device you choose. To reduce radiation exposure, we recommend listening on Airplane mode, with your phone to your side, NOT on your body, and use wired headphones, not Bluetooth ones.
- Restorative Sleep & Chronic Pain ZENTones: A 25 minute session of sub-delta waves that boosts restorative sleep and may help alleviate chronic pain issues. Sub-delta waves are associated with Stage 3 of sleep. Disruptions of delta waves are associated with an increased risk of depression, anxiety, OCD, ADHD and even Type Two Diabetes. In Fibromyalgia, for example, alpha waves are shown to interfere with sub-delta waves in Stage 3 of sleep.
- Sleep Induction with Crickets ZENTones: This soothing 50 minute sound program uses a sequence of scientifically selected sounds, including crickets, delta waves and isochronic tones to help lull you into a calm and peaceful snooze.
- Sleep Induction with Underwater Sounds & Whales ZENTones: This 50 minute sound program uses scientifically selected sounds, including underwater and whale sounds, delta waves and isochronic tones to help induce sleep.
- Sleep Induction with White Noise ZENTones: A 50 minute sound program that uses white noise, delta waves and isochronic tones to help induce sleep.
- Sleep Induction with Beach Sounds ZENTones: A 50 minute program that uses common beach sounds, delta waves and isochronic tones to induce sleep.
- Path to Sleep Guided Imagery: A 10 minute guided imagery written by Dr. Erin Stair and recorded by voice actor Mike Carnes to help you deal with ruminations, unhelpful, stressful thoughts and clear your mind before bed.
Are these safe?
Yes, they are safe, but if you have specific questions, ask us. ZENTones are sounds you listen too. You aren’t swallowing a pill. Do not listen to the Fall Asleep ZENTones if you are driving or operating heavy machinery.
Read Dr. Stair’s recommended all-natural, pre-sleep routine here, using ZENTones and the ZENBand.
If you have any questions about these programs, write us.
Check out this Review on ZENTones from a Certified Anxiety Coach:
View this post on Instagram
Hey guys I am wearing a zen band created by the amazing Dr. Eeks in New York! This headband has speakers in it that enable you to listen to zen tones which is sound therapy for anxiety and stress relief. I am IN LOVE with it! There are days that my mind runs a million miles a minute and when I need instant relaxation and clarity I have found this to be a quick and effective solution. Check it out friends at www.bloomingwellness.com ❤ @zenbandszentones • • • #zenband #zenbands #bloomingwellness #zenbandit #lifecoach #motivation #inspiration #mentalillness #selfesteem #selflove #acceptance #selfrespect #anxiety #socialanxiety #depression #mentalhealth #anxietyquotes #positivevibes #positivequotes #anxiety #socialanxiety #depression #anxietysupport #anxious #anxietydisorder #happiness #relaxation
Please note that the Sleep ZENTones programs have not been evaluated by the FDA and should never replace the advice of your doctor or replace your current medication. They are tools that may help you get to sleep, but not medication or regulated devices. If you are thinking about stopping your medication, always discuss with your doctor first.
Subscribe to Dr. Stair’s podcast, Causes Or Cures, which features doctors and researchers on timely, sometimes controversial, health topics.
Read Dr. Stair’s new comedy book, a parody on the wellness industry, Yours in Wellness, Krystal Heeling!